Now that your little one is getting older, here's a list to meet some of their new needs. You'll find that these products may be used before, during and after this time period - use your judgement and experiment with new toys and activities! *affiliate links used For more Baby Favorites by month, click here!
4. Evenflo Triumph LX Convertible Car Seat 5. Boogie Wipes 6. Skip Hop Bath Spout Cover
1. Skip Hop Wipes Case - My go-to wipes case, this Skip-Hop offering can attach to your diaper bag or stroller to help with messy hands as well as messy bottoms. The easy-open case refills with wipes and the red dot slide allows pullable access.
2. Baby Bullet Baby Care System - I made my own baby food, and it was super easy. I only had a food processor - nothing like this all in one system that blends right into the refridgerator-able and servable cups! Recipes, freezer cube trays are all included. Much more affordable than purchased food and a great way to avoid allergies!
3. Animal Sounds Farm - A fabulous toy for ages 9 months - 4 years. I can say that because Red still plays with his, and his cousins, who are much older, love to play with it, too! Store the animals in the silo, or put them behind their respective gates and listen to them moo/neigh/oink, etc.
4. Evenflo Triumph LX Convertible Car Seat - We have this car seat! And we love it! It resides permanently in one of our cars, and is our travel car seat, too. It fits perfectly in our car seat carry bag, and can be used to rear face or forward face, with NO THREAD adjustable straps, a LATCH system. The only downside? the cup holder is super flimsy and ends up getting in the way more than helping. Check out my review here.
5. Boogie Wipes - Better than a baby wipe, these boogie wipes are alcohol free and don't leave that ikky "clean" taste in your mouth. These are a little fresher and perfect for cleaning off noses, pacis and sticky fingers.
6. Skip Hop Bath Spout Cover - This whale has saved Red a LOT of head bumps in the last 2 years. Sure, you think, how hard is it to keep your kid away from the spigot? Pretty hard, in my book. Especially when they think they can start standing up, and you have to fight that battle. This inexpensive "insurance policy" is a great way to protect some noggins. Bonus: the whale's blowhole allows you or your guests to pull up on the diversion knob and take a shower without removing the cover.