Tasty Martinis & Dinner Companions

Red and I continue to have a “taste” of St. Louis on our trip to see Nonna and T, and last night, we REALLY had a TASTE! My parents took us to SubZero, a vodka bar.  Yup; you heard me right! This little place specializes in vodka, serving over 600 varieties from around the world! They also have some mean burgers and some of the best sushi I’ve had in a landlocked state!  It was so good, I’m making Mom take us back tonight!  While Red munched french fries and I sampled Van Gogh martinis, we stopped to take some selfies with Red’s dinner companions…
 Who better to share a “boat” of ketchup with than Mr. Smee and Captain Hook? Seriously, this kid is a DISNEY freak. You can even seen the top of Tick Tock Croc’s head in the bottom of the frame.  (I’m so glad the brainwashing is paying off…. weeeee! This means we’ll be even more ready for our big Disney trip in 2016!) Anyone for a martini? Meet me in St. Louis! 😉

Comments

1. says

You both look like you were having a wonderful time! You guys are going to have a blast at Disney. We took our daughter there for the first time last year and it was by far one of the best experiences I have ever had. I can’t wait to go back!

2. says

A Tasty Martini and a Yummy burger, I am always for that. Yes you are going to love Disney, I took my son when he was just shy of 3 and at 5 he still actually remembers details of the resort and theme park which amazes me. But it really is a magical experience so I guess it’d be hard to forget.

3. says

I’m sure thankful you didn’t show a drink picture. I’m due at the end of March, and have wanted a drink so badly, lol!! That would be a fun restaurant to check out!

4. says

Oh my, Lindsey! That is a gorgeous home! It’s so wonderful that you are able to visit with family. I’m so glad that little Red is feeling better, too. Enjoy your vacation!

5. says

That looks so cute. I went to a subzero vodka bar (but not kid friendly) in New Zealand and they had the vodka drinks on slabs of ice, plus gave you fur coats to wear inside.

6. says

I have never heard of a vodka bar, my husband would love that place. Oh and it serves sushi next time I go visit family in Indiana I’m going to need to swing by St. Louis lol