The eMeals crew is at it again! They have concocted a GREAT Mother’s Day menu featuring items like Mom’s Brunch Pizza, Brown Sugar Bacon, Caramelized Doughnut Crisps and Melon Blueberry Parfait. Whoa. Who wouldn’t want one of those to greet her for breakfast in bed?!
The menu is FREE for members, and with a new subscription, which would make a really nice mother’s day gift. Planned meals for a year?! YES, PLEASE!!
Melon Blueberry Parfaits
* 1/3 cup water
* 3 tablespoons sugar
* 2 sprigs fresh mint
* 3 1/2 cups chopped cantaloupe
* 1 cup fresh or frozen (thawed) blueberries
* 6 oz carton strawberry yogurt
1. Combine water, sugar and mint in a small saucepan.
2. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Boil 3 minutes or until syrupy.
3. Remove from heat; cool completely. Discard mint.
4. Chill syrup 10 minutes.
5. Combine cantaloupe and berries in a serving bowl.
6. Drizzle mint syrup over fruit; toss gently. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
7. Spoon into parfait glasses if desired.
8. Top each serving with a dollop of yogurt.