Holiday drinks are all the rage this time of year! But what about those delectable drinks that aren’t on the menu? How in the world do you find out about them? Starbucks Secret Menu website (not operated by Starbucks) can help you pick out a drink for your barista to concoct. My personal favorite is the Harry Potter Hot Butterbeer Latte (or as a steamer). And it’s AMAZING. It’s like sitting in the Three Broomsticks after a Quidditch match in the snow. Mmmmmm.
Harry Potter Hot Butterbeer Latte
Write a review
- Whole Milk
- Caramel syrup
- Toffee nut syrup
- Cinnamon Dolce syrup
- Whipped cream
- Caramel bits
- Start with a Whole milk steamer
- Add Caramel syrup (2 for tall, 3 for grande, 4 for venti)
- Add Toffee nut syrup (2 for tall, 3 for grande, 4 for venti)
- Add Cinnamon Dolce syrup (2 for tall, 3 for grande, 4 for venti)
- If you need coffee in there, feel free to add a shot of espresso (2 shots for a grande or venti size)
Redhead Baby Mama | Atlanta Blogger https://www.redheadbabymama.com/
Want to ask for it in the store? You can do it! Write it down, or simply program the Butterbeer into your Starbucks app (Go to Drinks on the Homepage) and hand your phone to your barista!