You can’t believe your own eyes! Your little sweet smelling baby is already eight months old. Most likely, they are trying new foods, new textures, and getting into things they shouldn’t. Keep a close eye… it’s time to crawl! In your down time (what’s THAT?!), check out my favorites for your eight month old!
1. Munchkin Easy-Close Gate – If you have a often passed area that needs a gate, this is a great option. The child proof one hand latch lets you pass through, even with baby in tow, and the vertical slats prevent any mountain climbing babies from scaling over in a few months. An overall useful buy, and at a good price point, you can easily buy two.
2. Beech-Nut Organic Foods – Both Red and Scarlett were HUGE fans of these foods. With no additives, the “just” line was our favorite. There are some great blends and interesting combinations that taste great – even as an adult!
3. BabyGanics Foaming Body Wash – If you’re trying to live a little cleaner, or without so many harsh chemicals, BabyGanics is a great brand. It’s made with NO Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Toxins, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Synthetic Fragrance, or Gluten. Talk about allergy free! BabyGanics tells us it’s tear free, too!
4. Melissa & Doug Chunky Puzzle – The chunky puzzles are a big hit in our house. Before Red really understood the point of his chunky puzzles, he would take the pieces and play with them like they were toys. The animals would “eat, sleep and roar” like they would in the zoo. Now he can put them together and clap with delight. We personally love Melissa and Doug for their old fashioned toys and imaginative play. Start your baby out right!
5. Ju-Ju-Be Be Teflon Bib– You read that right. Teflon. In a bib. This magnetic closing bib is so freaking awesome. Don’t freak at the price point. $20 is expensive, but this reversible bib will wash and wash and not stain AT ALL. It’s the teflon, people. It can stand up to the meanest spaghetti sauce, and comes with a little pouch to keep those messes contained until you can toss it in the washer at home.