1. Heavily PAM one or two muffin tins. (I used one and a half)
2. Measure out cereal and add to a giant bowl.
3. In a medium pot, melt butter over low heat until melted completely. Add marshmallows and stir until melted completely. Add peanut butter chips until melted completely.
4. Add to cereal bowl and stir like crazy with a silicone spatula or spoon covered in PAM. Continue to stir until well coated.
5. PAM your fingers so you don’t stick to the next step.
6. Take bunches of the mix, and press into the muffin cups. Depress your PAM-ed thumb into the ball making a nook for the eggs.
7. Add the Whopper Eggs (3 per nest).
8. Remove from the muffin tin. Cover tightly and store or serve within the day.