Chicken Boobies *heehee
4 whole chicken breasts
10oz condensed cans of the following: Cream of Chicken Soup, Cream of Celery Soup, Cream of Mushroom Soup
3 oz. of Grated Parmesan (we call it shakey cheese)
1/4c. Slivered Almonds
1 box of Uncle Ben’s long grain and wild rice
This is a fast-prep recipe that is a slow cook in the oven, resulting in a moist oh-my-gosh-this-is-so-good chicken. The name is a real one. It’s hilarious, but I got this recipe from a friend in college, and it makes a great Sunday dinner, or the perfect entertaining dinner. It cooks itself while you prep the house or pamper yourself. Enjoy!
1. Preheat the oven to 275 degrees. Grease a 9×13 glass pan
2. Whisk together all soups and then stir in milk
3. Combine HALF the soup mix with the uncooked rice and Uncle Ben’s spice packet. Layer this into the 9×13 pan.
4. Layer in the chicken breasts evenly
5. Cover with the other half of the soup mix. Sprinkle almonds and cheese on top.
6. Cook UNcovered for 2.5 hours. Serve when hot, and it needs no side dish, unless you’re craving a salad.
A little video with one of my more favorites Looney Tunes Chickens, Banty Rooster.
Enjoy while your Chicken Boobies cook!