Disney’s Hollywood Studios closed to capacity on June 30th for the opening of Toy Story Land! Isn’t that unreal? Other parks reportedly had walk-on conditions for many attractions and I’m certain Hollywood Studios hasn’t seen that much traffic in a long time (but well deserved!). Social media channels were over-loaded with ride-through videos and images thanks to those who braved the crowds and those who were guests of the media day celebration.
At noon on opening day, there was a 3-4 hour line just to be allowed into the Toy Story Land area alone. Add onto that a 3.5+ hour wait to get onto one of the attractions, and you can say Toy Story Land opening was a success! From a roller-coaster ride named after Slinky Dog to a food area based on Andy’s lost lunch box, Toy Story Land will definitely be a hit for years to come!
For many of us that haven’t gotten there yet, but are planning to get there soon, let’s have a giveaway! A little extra Disney money for your visit to Andy’s backyard. Heck, even if you’ve already been there – you can enter too! You deserve to win if you braved those crowds!
The Rules for our Toy Story Land giveaway:
- One winner will be awarded a $250 Disney Gift Card (e-gift card to be delivered via email)
- Winner will be notified via email & have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen
- All winning entries will be verified
- Must be 18 years of age or older to participate
- Open to residents of the United States and Canada
- Giveaway starts on July 5 and ends at midnight on July 21
Redhead Baby Mama teamed up with these 9 Disney loving bloggers to bring you this Toy Story Land giveaway:
- Post 50 RX
- The Creative Stay at Home Mom
- An Open Suitcase
- Motherhood & Beyond
- Oh Sweet Disney
- The Farm Girl Gabs
- Adventures in Familyhood
- Over the Top Mommy
- A New Dawnn