Affiliate links are used within this post for my Avengers Infinity Stones Drink. I was given the opportunity to see an advanced screening of Avengers: Infinity War in order to supplement my review.
Greetings from the Galaxy! The last 10 years of Marvel films have grown me from a superhero novice to a Marvel Enthusiast. Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Dr. Strange and Black Panther have enthralled me with every movie. My husband has been responsible for some of the casting within Guardians of the Galaxy and Ant-Man & the Wasp, making our household even more tied to the Marvel Universe. Red has been switching back and forth from his Star Wars Dark Side devotion to his Marvel Avengers Party love. And I can’t even tell you what I thought about Avengers: Infinity War because I don’t want to spoil it for you… But here is a list of my thoughts:
- Hooray for returning to Wakanda!! And the trailer got it right. Okoye is hilarious!
- Where are Ant-Man and Hawkeye? What am I missing?
- Dang, this movie is so fast-paced! How can they fit all this into one movie?
- Wow. Thanos is a mean guy. They don’t call him the Mad Titan for nothing!
- Okay, Spiderman is growing on me…
- I am really impressed with the “flavor” of each franchise being present in the movie, but still melding together. Guardians keep their humor, Thor returns with his stoic hilarious seriousness, and Iron Man is as snarky as ever!
- Groot… way to make me cry… AGAIN!
- I don’t even know how they are going to fix this… or do I? Now I’m a serious Marvel fan with all sorts of thoughts and THEORIES! Someone nerd out with me and talk through all this!!
To add my “layer” to our Marvel family, I created this Avengers Infinity Stones Drink to celebrate the movie with a handy tool I discovered! See the six colors in the two tall shot glasses? You’ll see each of the infinity stones represented by a different liquor that you sip (one layer at a time). Watch the VIDEO below to learn how to create this Avengers Infinity Stones Drink!
The Vacu Vin Layering Tool (found here on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2JesVvh) was a super cheap alternative to heavy patience and my lacking skill. I simply measured my liquors, juices, and vodkas, and poured them in order (according to this Gravity chart) and watched the magic come to life. When creating a layered cocktail, it’s important to practice your layers. Some liquors may vary due to the manufacturer, so test our your layered shots and cocktails before performing them for your guests.
Much like my Kylo Ren Cocktail, this Avengers Infinity Stones Drink brings the powerful colors of the Infinity Stones to your table with the help of a neat layering tool! And remember, this French-invented Pousse-cafe (push drink) is taken neat (no ice) and sipped one layer at a time, not all at once. Enjoy each flavor before the next!
To help hype you up for Avengers: Infinity War, watch this Black Panther-narrated clip from the film (because we all need a little more General and T’Challa):